Delivery, Payment & Returns
- General Usage
- Storage & Assistance
- Payment Methods & Using Gift or Discount Vouchers
- Door & Wall Stickers
Delivery, Returns & Ordering Process
- How much postage will I pay?
So that you don't rack up postal charges for multiple items, all postage prices are calculated per order rather than per item but may vary for different product types:
- For Clings, Keyrings, Badges, Mirrors and Magnets: Delivery to UK addresses is £1.70; Europe is £4.95 and the Rest of the World is £7.25. This will be automatically added on to your order total during checkout based on the deliver information you provide. UK orders over £75 receive free postage! (sorry, free postage is not available outside the UK due to the high postage costs charged to me for these items) Please note that extra large designs (made to order) may incur additional delivery charges, especially to International addresses, due to their size.
- For Coasters - Delivery to UK addresses is £1.90; Europe is £5.50 and the Rest of the World is £8.50. This will be automatically added on to your order total during checkout based on the deliver information you provide. UK orders over £75 receive free postage! (sorry, free postage is not available outside the UK due to the high postage costs charged to me for these items)
- COMING SOON - Mugs & Placemats - delivery prices to follow shortly
- Customs and import taxesBuyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
- How soon after I order will I receive my design?
Should all the items you have ordered be in stock, I will endeavour to send these out within 48 hours of your order. For specific colour requirements and out of stock items, these designs are made to order. You should allow between 14-21 days (unless otherwise specified) for UK deliveries - longer during the run up to Christmas and at least 28 days for overseas delivery, although exact timings cannot be given as these can vary depending upon routes used, seasonal delays, etc. If you need a design urgently, please contact me as I can advise what is available to be sent immediately from stock (you can still order by telephone using a credit/debit card). With all online orders from www.studiocrafts.net you will receive e-mail confirmation throughout the process to keep you informed of progress and let you know when your order has been posted. For items ordered directly by phone or at craft fairs, I will always try to give an idea of delivery time at the time of ordering but please ask if you are unsure or have any queries regarding the status of your order. ***Please note : COVID-19 Disruptions are affecting deliveries around the world so your order may take longer to arrive than normal***
Keyrings, Magnets, Mirrors, Bottle Openers, Gift Vouchers and printed clings are usually processed & dispatched within 48 hours of receipt of your order unless advised otherwise. Please ask if further delivery information is required.
- Delivery Information
In the majority of instances, items are posted in a board-backed envelope or small box which will fit through a standard letterbox. Large designs may be rolled and sent in a sturdy postal tube which will require someone to be home to accept delivery. You will be advised by e-mail when items have been posted. Mugs will be posted separately to clings so you may receive your order in more than one delivery if it consists of a combination of products
- Postage is via royal mail. Items posted to the UK will be sent first class standard post. Items posted to other European countries and the rest of the world will be sent by airmail.
- International Shipping (outside Europe), please be aware that you are responsible for shipping costs. We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside of the UK. Orders of two or more items will be sent by International Tracked post due to the delays to many countries - this will enable tracking from door to door so you know the status of your order once this has been dispatched
- Help! I need something quickly for a gift but have left it very late to order - what can I do?
Please contact me by telephone (01732 862545) to check whether the item you require is in stock in the colour(s) you require. If it is, I can take an order from you over the phone and send this out to you straight away. Alternatively, why not give a Gift Voucher instead for the recipient to use with online, mail order or purchases at a fair. Vouchers are available in £5 denominations (£5, £10, £15, £20, £25, £30, etc) and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. They are available to buy all year round here. Alternatively, you can buy vouchers at any time at our stall at one of the many craft fairs we attend or by telephone on 01732 862545. The voucher is an A5 glossy card with matching envelope in a protective plastic wrapping. The voucher clearly shows the amount, expiry date, unique voucher number and full details of how it can be used. All vouchers come with a plain envelope ready for you to post (we can send vouchers directly to the recipient - please ensure you give the full delivery address and a message to include with the voucher). If required, vouchers can be e-mailed to avoid any postal delays - please contact me directly at [email protected] to arrange this.
- Can I return an unwanted design for a refund?
I really hope that you will love your ordered design but if you decide upon receipt that you do not want to keep it, you can return it within 7 days for a refund. Please note, refunds will be made only if the returned design has NOT been removed from the original packaging. Return postage is at customers expense (tracked or proof of posting is advised as refunds cannot be made for returns lost or damaged in the post), please ensure that the design is protected with a suitable envelope as goods must be received unused & fit for resale. Unfortunately, personalised designs cannot be resold and therefore are not able to be returned for refund.
- What do I do if I need to make a return?
If you need to return an item, you need to contact me within 7 days of the receipt of your item to advise that you wish to return it. Please e-mail [email protected] including details of the item being returned and the name and address this was originally sent to. Please then send the item to me with a completed return form in a suitably sized padded or card backed envelope to ensure that the item is not damaged in transit. The completed return form will ensure there is no unnecessary delay in processing your request. I take great pride in producing work of a very high quality and this also helps me considerably to identify the reason you are returning the item for my information & records. The address to send this to is shown at the bottom of both the return form and this page.
- Do I need a PayPal account to order from you?
No. You can order online using a credit or debit card as well as with PayPal. Simply choose the 'Don't have a Paypal Account' option (see graphic below). Please note that this is a secure method of payment and no information is passed to this site other than confirmation of receipt of your payment. Payments by eCheques is accepted however these can take an additional 7 working days to clear and therefore your order may be delayed accordingly.
- Card Payments
We accept payment by telephone using all major debit and credit cards (including American Express) If you have any difficulties making your payment online, you can make order directly from us using your credit or debit card. Simply telephone us on 01732 862545 and place your order. See below regarding making a payment by cheque
- Can I pay by cheque?
Yes but I can only accept cheques in Sterling drawn from a UK bank account. If you would like to make your payment by cheque (cheques should be made payable to Alison Lloyd), please download a catalogue which contains an order form for you to print and send to me by post with your payment. You can also pay by credit and debit cards by post using this method. Please note, your goods will not be sent to you before the cheque is cashed and cleared funds received in our account.
- I have received a discount voucher. Can I use this on my online order?
Yes. Simply enter the discount code during the check out process of your order. It doesn't matter if you enter the code with or without capital letters as it is not case sensitive. Please note, the discount is applied before the postal charge is added to your order total.
- I have received a Gift Voucher. Is there a restriction on where can I spend it?
Ali's Craft Studio Gift Vouchers can be used online at www.studiocrafts.net, on our craft stall or for mail order sales. Full details are given on the reverse of your voucher. Please note the expiry date and ensure that your purchases are completed before this date. The total amount available is shown on the front and the balance will reduce as the voucher is used. Please note the voucher value is applied before postage is added. Postage will remain payable as the system will not allow a £0 order total. Should the total amount on the voucher be less than your order total, the balance to pay will be shown and an alternative payment method will be required to complete your purchase. Please ensure you have your voucher with you at the time of purchasing as you will need the unique voucher number. When ordering online, please ensure you enter the full number including the 'GV' and the hyphens. It is not case sensitive so it doesn't matter if you use capitals or not. Should you have any problems, please contact me on 01732 862545 or by e-mail at [email protected]
You can also send your order or query by post if you prefer to our correspondence address:
Alison Lloyd, Ali's Craft Studio
c/o 19 Forge Croft, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 5BW
or contact me directly: Tel: 01732 862545
e-mail: [email protected]
Please note, this address accepts post on our behalf - no personal callers please
If you still have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me using the Contact Form and I will be happy to help